ISG’s Medicare Compliance advances claims management with an unprecedented approach; tying early intervention solutions to claims resolution.
With a myriad of unique, innovative and client centric solutions, ISG offers valuable programs to include Mandatory Insurer Reporting, Recovery Resolution, Medicare Set-Aside and other Allocation services, and Professional Administration.
The ISG Advantage:
- Over 100 years of combined Medicare Compliance experience; Leadership Team has over 20 years’ experience each.
- Leadership co-founded the MARC coalition and was integral in the SMART Act which positively impacted all reporting entities by reducing the penalty exposure.
- Our proprietary, process driven application, myVitals, and Mandatory Insurer Reporting solution, Insight 111; combining transparency with analytics, early intervention, and resolution driven solutions creating a fully wholistic approach to claims management.
- Our client portal where clients can track and analyze claims, utilize on-demand reporting, and take advantage of real-time communication with the ISG team.
- Over 25 years in the IME and Surveillance industry, ISG has the capability to leverage early intervention service offerings in combination with Medicare Compliance solutions.
For more information on Section 111 reporting, Medicare Set-Asides (including our iVault program) or Conditional payment resolution services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org