Successfully resolving claims and delivering quality health and financial outcomes
ISG offers a world-class national medical management program. As a URAC accredited company, we collaborate with over 16,000 trusted, board-certified, practicing medical providers ensuring that our clients receive the most defensible, accurate decision.
ISG’s team of reviewers provide a multi-level quality assurance process on every report, driving the highest quality reports to our clients. ISG’s national network of providers performs Independent Medical Examinations (IME’s), Medical Record and Peer Reviews, Disability Reviews, and Functional Capacity Exams.
Our Medical and Clinical Services programs are designed to work with our partners needs. We offer a systematic process to promote medically appropriate care in a timely, efficient manner to improve claim outcomes.
VALUE ADDED PROGRAM FEATURES:
- Customizable protocols and processes – integrated technology
- Dedicated Quality Assurance clinical team – driving high quality reports
- Expedient turn around times in scheduling and completing reports
- Management of prepayment processes, when necessary
- Unique confirmation and reminder communications – Text reminders
- Coordination of transportation and translation services
- Integrative IME no-show program with Social Intelligence
- Facility Clinic Inspections and COVID compliance
Proprietary National Network of Credentialed, Board-Certified, Quality-Focused Providers:
- Fully vetted and credentialed physicians directly contracted with ISG
- Clinical team oversight driving best in class quality and outcomes